Tuesday, November 5, 2013

My Little Boo

Halloween 2013 was a big success on MANY levels.

I made Kensie a Halloween costume (see post here).

She WORE the costume while trick or treating

She actually got the hang on trick or treating watching other really cute kids/families and had a BIG time

Little Boo running around the neighborhood

Sparkly arms and hair ties galore

SUPER happy kiddo (and mommy!)

I honestly can't wait for next year.

I don't know that I will be making her a costume from scratch again, that was ambitious of me...and I also prepped it/finished it back in August...making sure I had more than enough time.  Who knows what kinda time I will have next year OR if she will want a certain costume (which will be easily bought rather than not available like the BOO costume).

Hope you had a happy Halloween too!

No comments:

Post a Comment