Pics taken at 39 weeks
- How far along? 39 wks
- Maternity clothes? maternity clothing
- Stretch marks? none :)
- Sleep? making waking appearances at sometimes 3:30 and 5ish
- Best moment last week? getting out to the movies with hubby and a good friend...really enjoyed myself
- Movement?yesterday she was going nuts and thrashing around...I thought she wasn't supposed to have anymore room!
- Symptoms? linea negra,swelling in ankles although not as bad this week, Braxton Hicks contractions
- Gender? Baby girl...Kensington!!
- Labor signs? other than my Braxton Hicks...no real labor signs
- Belly button in/out? outtie!
- What I miss?
- Looking forward to? being able to hold Kensington in my arms...by this time next week, she should be here since we are scheduled to go into the hospital the night of March 5th...so in 1 week, she should be making her appearance :)
- What's going on with Baby A? (from www.thebump.com)
Are we there yet? You’re probably feeling like you want to get this baby the heck out of you. We’re not sure, but the impatience and discomfort many moms feel around 39 weeks (and beyond!) might be nature’s way of getting you mentally prepared for delivery. Remember how freaked out you used to be about it? Now, at week 39 you probably don’t care what you have to do, you just don’t want to be pregnant anymore!
Your baby's the size of a wintermelon!
Baby keeps growing, despite being so crowded in there. He probably weighs around 6.2 to 9.2 pounds and measures about 18.9 to 20.9 inches.
your baby at 39 weeks
- He's probably able to flex his limbs now.
- His brain is still rapidly developing -- he's getting smarter by the week!
- His nails may extend past his fingertips.