Thursday, February 16, 2012

Under 20 days to go...



Man, this last month is literally

i
n
c
h
i
n
g

along...

I think it's only because I am such a planner and have had everything we need for a while now...we just need our sweet little girl to come join us!

I was actually looking at the remaining stuff on our registry and it really doesn't appear that there are any MUST HAVES before she arrives...

Her room has been set up and prepped to completion...

And we have enough diapers and wipes to fill a pool, along with clothing too!

So, 19 days and counting down (or less?!?) til we meet our bundle of joy!

We are both super duper excited and can't wait...but in the meantime, I may need to get my husband to take some maternity photos before I no longer have my cute baby bump!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment