Pics taken at 21 wks
- How far along? 21 wks...over the halfway mark...crazy!!
- Maternity clothes? same as last time...still no maternity bottoms, but using the bella band on occasion...also sprinkling in maternity tops, but then you can't see my bump, so I still prefer my regular tops (I like to see her bumping out down there :)
- Stretch marks? Still no :)
- Sleep? sleeping pretty well lately!
- Best moment last week? The Gender Reveal Party, and then that nioght sitting around a campfire and being able to feel her kicking/moving...puts a smile on my face every single time!
- Movement? DEFINITELY moving now! It's awesome, wiggling and punching/kicking every once in a while throughout the day
- Symptoms? still back problems...ugh...but I may be trying some yoga and other stretches my chiropractor recommended yesterday
- Gender? Baby girl...Kensington!!
- Labor signs? nothing!
- Belly button in/out? waiting on the bottom half of the belly button to match the top half and come out already!
- What I miss? crazy as it sounds (since I know this won't exist when she arrives), but some down time! I think I was SO busy getting the house in order and planning/prepping for the party that I didn't have much time to myself last week...or with the hubby :(
- Looking forward to? Halloween! I love seeing all the cute kiddos come by in costume, and eating all the leftover candy never hurts ;)
- What's going on with Baby A? (from www.thebump.com)
your baby's the size of a banana!
At 10.5 inches and about 12.2 ounces, she's big enough now that you've probably been feeling her movements.
your baby at 21 weeks
- As her digestive system preps for the outside world, she's manufacturing meconium -- the tarry black substance you'll find in her first dirty diaper (ew)!
- If it's a girl, she's already got a lifetime's supply of eggs in her womb -- about six million of them!