Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Baby Bump Goes Camping



This past weekend the hubby and I went to George Washington National Forest (GWNF) for some wheelin' and campin' with some friends

We left Friday and came back home Sunday after a wonderfully full day of fun on Saturday.

Luckily enough, baby bump and I made it safely through all the adventures!!
Although there were a few moments that I thought I might freeze...my mummy sleeping bag didn't feel warm enough for the windy nights and 30 degree F temps...

But enough talk, let me show you in pictures how much fun we had!


We chopped down some dead trees, and naturally the boys used Charley's truck to catch the tree


Saw beautiful colors on the trees


I tripped over backwards while video taping (no worries, baby bump is still safe, had a check-up today!)


splashed through muddy water...

a lot...

and again...


and one more time!

took scenic pics with my sister!

and with my hubby and baby bump


i might kinda love him a WHOLE lot


took pics of water


attempted a double piggy-back

did some wrestling

looked at the pretty moon


and sat by the fire, a lot at night!

All in all, we had a great time and I can't wait for the next trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment