Tuesday, October 25, 2011

21 weeks...past halfway!



Pics taken at 21 wks
  1. How far along? 21 wks...over the halfway mark...crazy!!
  2. Maternity clothes? same as last time...still no maternity bottoms, but using the bella band on occasion...also sprinkling in maternity tops, but then you can't see my bump, so I still prefer my regular tops (I like to see her bumping out down there :)
  3. Stretch marks? Still no :)
  4. Sleep? sleeping pretty well lately!
  5. Best moment last week? The Gender Reveal Party, and then that nioght sitting around a campfire and being able to feel her kicking/moving...puts a smile on my face every single time!
  6. Movement? DEFINITELY moving now! It's awesome, wiggling and punching/kicking every once in a while throughout the day
  7. Symptoms? still back problems...ugh...but I may be trying some yoga and other stretches my chiropractor recommended yesterday
  8. Gender? Baby girl...Kensington!!
  9. Labor signs? nothing!
  10. Belly button in/out? waiting on the bottom half of the belly button to match the top half and come out already!
  11. What I miss? crazy as it sounds (since I know this won't exist when she arrives), but some down time! I think I was SO busy getting the house in order and planning/prepping for the party that I didn't have much time to myself last week...or with the hubby :(
  12. Looking forward to? Halloween! I love seeing all the cute kiddos come by in costume, and eating all the leftover candy never hurts ;)
  13. What's going on with Baby A? (from www.thebump.com)
your baby's the size of a banana!
At 10.5 inches and about 12.2 ounces, she's big enough now that you've probably been feeling her movements.

your baby at 21 weeks
  • As her digestive system preps for the outside world, she's manufacturing meconium -- the tarry black substance you'll find in her first dirty diaper (ew)!
  • If it's a girl, she's already got a lifetime's supply of eggs in her womb -- about six million of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment