Tuesday, November 1, 2011

22 weeks and counting!



Pics taken at 22 wks
  1. How far along? 22 wks
  2. Maternity clothes? finally bought a couple pairs of maternity pants...for comforts sake...so mixing those in with regular pants still...and the shirts are a mix too.
  3. Stretch marks? no, thankfully!
  4. Sleep? good nights and bad nights, mostly due to my back
  5. Best moment last week? My husband felt Kensington kicking/punching in my belly before he had to go take an 8 hour exam on Saturday...hopefully she gave him some good luck!
  6. Movement? sporadic throughout the day, and I LOVE it!
  7. Symptoms? my back has been killing me, unfortunate...too much sitting/standing at work...really wish I could schedule in some laying down time!
  8. Gender? Baby girl...Kensington!!
  9. Labor signs? nothing!
  10. Belly button in/out? waiting on the bottom half of the belly button to match the top half and come out already!
  11. What I miss? sleeping in, not that I really slept in past 7:30 anyways, but I now find myself waking up at 6:30 on the weekends...NO alarm necessary! (But it does give me some great time to sit and read)
  12. Looking forward to? some relaxation...not as much going on the next week...then my birthday is almost here
  13. What's going on with Baby A? (from www.thebump.com)

your baby's the size of a papaya!
During month five, the average fetus measures about 10.5 to 11.8 inches and weighs about 12.7 to 20.8 ounces.

your baby at 22 weeks
  • Now that he's got more developed eyes and lips, he's looking even more like a newborn.
  • He's sleeping in cycles -- about 12 to 14 hours per day (hint: they're probably those times you're not feeling any kicks!).

No comments:

Post a Comment