Monday, November 7, 2011

23 weeks!




Pics taken at 23 wks
Last one shows a cute maternity shirt I got from my friend M over at Park & Belmont (go check out her blog!)
(I had been eyeing this shirt ever since the first time I had gone into this maternity boutique...so I was stoked to actually get it..)
Proudly says: pregnant is the new sexy
  1. How far along? 23 wks
  2. Maternity clothes? maternity pants and mix for the tops...the pants are just SO comfy that to bother with normal pants just seems silly!
  3. Stretch marks? no, thankfully!
  4. Sleep? pretty good lately, even with the time change!
  5. Best moment last week? spending time with my sister and getting to see the hubby do another autocross this past weekend, plus the weather was absolutely perfect!
  6. Movement? sporadic throughout the day, and I LOVE it!
  7. Symptoms? still the back stuff, doubt this will go away...occasional leg cramps...but energy is up and I have been trying to get things settled and figured out in the house
  8. Gender? Baby girl...Kensington!!
  9. Labor signs? nothing!
  10. Belly button in/out? waiting on the bottom half of the belly button to match the top half and come out already!
  11. What I miss? probably going to say the longer days...now with the time change, I get home from work and it's dark...which makes me sleepy. Makes it a bit harder to be productive around the house!
  12. Looking forward to? this coming weekend we celebrate my birthday when my family comes into town, I even get to see my cousins! We are heading to G Force Karts (I will be watching), but seeing everyone have a blast will be joy enough for me (plus there will be food....did I mention, I really love food!)
  13. What's going on with Baby A? (from www.thebump.com)

your baby at 23 weeks
  • She's forming little nipples (yeah, really!)
  • Her face is fully formed now -- she just needs a little extra fat to fill it out.
  • She's listening to your voice and your heartbeat -- and even to loud sounds like cars honking and dogs barking.

1 comment: