Pics taken at 23 wks
Last one shows a cute maternity shirt I got from my friend M over at Park & Belmont (go check out her blog!)
(I had been eyeing this shirt ever since the first time I had gone into this maternity boutique...so I was stoked to actually get it..)
Proudly says: pregnant is the new sexy
- How far along? 23 wks
- Maternity clothes? maternity pants and mix for the tops...the pants are just SO comfy that to bother with normal pants just seems silly!
- Stretch marks? no, thankfully!
- Sleep? pretty good lately, even with the time change!
- Best moment last week? spending time with my sister and getting to see the hubby do another autocross this past weekend, plus the weather was absolutely perfect!
- Movement? sporadic throughout the day, and I LOVE it!
- Symptoms? still the back stuff, doubt this will go away...occasional leg cramps...but energy is up and I have been trying to get things settled and figured out in the house
- Gender? Baby girl...Kensington!!
- Labor signs? nothing!
- Belly button in/out? waiting on the bottom half of the belly button to match the top half and come out already!
- What I miss? probably going to say the longer days...now with the time change, I get home from work and it's dark...which makes me sleepy. Makes it a bit harder to be productive around the house!
- Looking forward to? this coming weekend we celebrate my birthday when my family comes into town, I even get to see my cousins! We are heading to G Force Karts (I will be watching), but seeing everyone have a blast will be joy enough for me (plus there will be food....did I mention, I really love food!)
- What's going on with Baby A? (from www.thebump.com)
your baby at 23 weeks
- She's forming little nipples (yeah, really!)
- Her face is fully formed now -- she just needs a little extra fat to fill it out.
- She's listening to your voice and your heartbeat -- and even to loud sounds like cars honking and dogs barking.