Pics taken at 24 wks
- How far along? 24 wks
- Maternity clothes? maternity pants and mix for the tops
- Stretch marks? no, thankfully!
- Sleep? every once in a while I get those crazy leg cramps...and I have been having such back problems that I have been having some issues trying to get to sleep
- Best moment last week? the weekend being spent with family (including my cousins!)...maternity clothes shopping and the go carting...tons of fun!
- Movement? she is my little wiggling monster, and I love her!
- Symptoms? back problems, leg cramps, and a linea negra (this has actually been there for a few weeks, but I keep forgetting about it!...but energy good (I think I have been nesting some already, especially with sorting through all my sister's hand me downs from her girl from newborn til 2 years!)
- Gender? Baby girl...Kensington!!
- Labor signs? nothing!
- Belly button in/out? popping out even more on top now, but still straggling behind on the bottom
- What I miss? waking up without back issues...
- Looking forward to? my FIRST prenatal massage this Saturday and then my chiropractor on Monday, maybe my back will feel better by next time!
- What's going on with Baby A? (from www.thebump.com)
Your 10.5-to-11.8-inch fetus weighs about 12.7 to 20.8 ounces and every week she gets closer and closer to being ready to survive (and thrive!) in the outside world.