Tuesday, November 15, 2011

24 weeks



Pics taken at 24 wks

  1. How far along? 24 wks
  2. Maternity clothes? maternity pants and mix for the tops
  3. Stretch marks? no, thankfully!
  4. Sleep? every once in a while I get those crazy leg cramps...and I have been having such back problems that I have been having some issues trying to get to sleep
  5. Best moment last week? the weekend being spent with family (including my cousins!)...maternity clothes shopping and the go carting...tons of fun!
  6. Movement? she is my little wiggling monster, and I love her!
  7. Symptoms? back problems, leg cramps, and a linea negra (this has actually been there for a few weeks, but I keep forgetting about it!...but energy good (I think I have been nesting some already, especially with sorting through all my sister's hand me downs from her girl from newborn til 2 years!)
  8. Gender? Baby girl...Kensington!!
  9. Labor signs? nothing!
  10. Belly button in/out? popping out even more on top now, but still straggling behind on the bottom
  11. What I miss? waking up without back issues...
  12. Looking forward to? my FIRST prenatal massage this Saturday and then my chiropractor on Monday, maybe my back will feel better by next time!
  13. What's going on with Baby A? (from www.thebump.com)
Your 10.5-to-11.8-inch fetus weighs about 12.7 to 20.8 ounces and every week she gets closer and closer to being ready to survive (and thrive!) in the outside world.
your baby at 24 weeks
  • Her see-through skin is gradually becoming more opaque.
  • And it's got a new pink glow, thanks to the small capillaries that have recently formed.

No comments:

Post a Comment