Tuesday, November 22, 2011

25 weeks and looking forward to stuffing my face for Turkey day!



Pics taken at 25 wks

  1. How far along? 25 wks
  2. Maternity clothes? maternity pants and mix for the tops
  3. Stretch marks? still no :)
  4. Sleep? I feel like a broken record here, but leg cramps and back issues making sleep a little more difficult
  5. Best moment last week? might have to say my first prenatal massage...AMAZING! (can't wait to schedule another one!)
  6. Movement? I think she is going to be a dancer or kickboxer...she literally kicked/punched for an hour and a half straight last night!
  7. Symptoms? back problems, leg cramps, linea negra, itchy belly, a little nausea again yesterday only (hopefully a one day occurrence, but most likely not!)
  8. Gender? Baby girl...Kensington!!
  9. Labor signs? nothing!
  10. Belly button in/out? same old news here...but MAYBE the bottom is coming out a bit more
  11. What I miss? my back not bothering me all the time...I am fearful that this may be more of a problem as I get bigger and keep progressing...silly back!
  12. Looking forward to? THANKSGIVING! Time with family and being thankful for everything that we are fortunate enough to have...my sister in law is coming in from London and I can't wait to see her in person again (been since we went to visit back in July) So she gets to see Kensie-belly in person for the first time! Fun fun all over again :)
  13. What's going on with Baby A? (from www.thebump.com)
Your baby's the size of an eggplant!
During month six, the average fetus measures about 13.6 inches to 14.8 inches and weighs about 1.5 to 2.5 pounds.

your baby at 25 weeks
  • She's enjoying her new sense of equilibrium -- she now knows which way is up and which is down.
  • She's growing more fat and more hair too!

No comments:

Post a Comment