Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Old Wives Tales Part 2

So a long while back I had mentioned these old wives tales...

I finally re-found the ones in a book I have about pregnancy and they were just as hysterical this go around

So I will share them with you, so you can chuckle too

  1. A lot of heartburn means your baby will be born with a full head of hair
  2. Your baby will be born with a hairy birthmark if you see a mouse while you're pregnant
  3. Eating berries causes red splotches on your baby's skin
  4. Taking a bath can hurt, or even drown, a fetus
  5. Stretching your arms over your head can cause the umbilical cord to wrap around the baby's neck
  6. Your baby will be cross-eyed if you wear high heels

I think #6 is my favorite,
followed closely by #2 (only because I used to work with mice at my job)

You heard any funny ones??

1 comment:

  1. Those are so silly! Thank goodness none of them are true! The only old wives tale I have ever heard is that if the baby sits high- its a boy, but if it sits low on your belly it is 100 a girl...

    ReplyDelete