Tuesday, October 11, 2011

19 weeks



Pics taken at 19 wks
  1. How far along? 19 wks
  2. Maternity clothes? still not quite to full on wearing them...let's just say I dabble in them for now, maybe something one day and not the next...
  3. Stretch marks? Still no :)
  4. Sleep? I have found that after I hit 6-7 hours of sleep, I am up (especially after having to get up to use the bathroom)...like this morning, up at 5 am...so I watched DVR'd tv, it made things glorious
  5. Best moment last week? Getting the hubby back in town and spending such a wonderfully relaxing weekend at his parents' house with amazingly warm weather
  6. Movement?Think I may have felt a jab or kick in there, but nothing prominent or recurring...yet!
  7. Symptoms? still have some leg cramps, had a pain in my leg that tends to come and go, still getting dizzy since my baby brain forgets about the last time I got up too quickly
  8. Gender? we have an ultrasound tomorrow with our screening Dr and next Wed with our regular Dr, but we have both decided that we are having a Gender Reveal party on Oct 22 where we will find out along with our close friends and family what we are having! (really pumped about this since I actually found a cupcake place that will make cupcakes with either blue or pink filling depending on the info I give them from the ultrasound tech...toooo cool!)
  9. Labor signs? nothing!
  10. Belly button in/out? the top part of my belly button I think looks like and "outie" whereas the bottom part shows no signs of wanting to see daylight...horribly awkward looking!
  11. What I miss? being able to sleep on my belly, every once in a while I attempt to sorta do this and it's a no go...I am a born belly sleeper, so this is killing me...that's how I always used to re-fall asleep
  12. Looking forward to? The ultrasound tomorrow to check in on Baby A, hoping that all is well!!
  13. What's going on with Baby A? (from www.thebump.com)
your baby's the size of a mango! At about 6.0 inches long and weighing in at about 8.5 ounces, she's getting there!







your baby at 19 weeks
  • Developing a protective coating over her skin, called vernix caseosa. It's greasy and white and you may see some of it at her birth.
  • Working on her five senses. Nerve cells for her sense of taste, hearing, sight and smell are developing in her brain.

1 comment: