Friday, October 21, 2011

Tomorrow...

I can't believe it...

tomorrow

i
get
to
finally
find
out
what
gender
this
baby
is
!!!!!

I am a little bit excited and have a feeling that I may not even fall asleep tonight, or if I do, I will most likely wake up at 3 am and not be able to go back to sleep.

We are having our Gender Reveal Party tomorrow with family and friends and hopefully around 11am we will be biting into cupcakes to reveal either pink or blue icing/filling!

Speaking of Baby A, the hubbster had a dream about this kiddo the other night.
He tells me that basically the baby was still an infant, but was holding full on conversation with us about worldly things, like traveling to distant places and also detailed mathematics and music like Mozart and Bach...but still sort of in baby language.

He woke up realizing that Baby A is still in my belly, growing bigger everyday, and that this dream was not real, but definitely really cool...I mean, how neat would it be to have a kid genius pop out and know all the greats of the world?

til tomorrow...I look forward to you anxiously awaiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment