Sunday, October 2, 2011

Impulse Buys of a pregnant lady


Ok, so do you remember this post?

If not, read, then look below...





I had to go to the grocery store this morning to get stuff for the week while the hubby was at soccer.

bad.idea

Since I had been wanting things I really didn't need
AND
he was not around to kindly remind me that ____ is not something I should be getting
the impulse buys grew in number

Don't get me wrong-I bought tons of healthy stuff like apples, lettuce, grapes, kiwi...which I eat every day for lunch during the work week...

but I couldn't resist the temptation for these bad boys pictured here...


Yes, that is a "Family Pack" of chocolate chip eggos...I have a "family"...I mean, there is another human growing inside me!
(and yes, if you see the box opened, you are not mistaken...I immediately had to have 4 of them with a glass or two of milk...)

The candy, well, to be honest I didn't want such a big bag, but they didn't have the exact thing I wanted at the store (chewy sweet tart minis) so this bag has a mix

The pretzels I almost left at the store since I only thought they had a 24 pack, but then conveniently this lil 6 pack showed up in front of my face like a sign...I'm supposed to have them!

The soda, lucky enough, is not by the barrel full...but will have to suffice for over a week seeing as I should limit caffeine given everything else I plan to indulge on...



Oh goodness...
I must remember to bring my husband with me to the store
or ONLY stick the the grocery list!

1 comment:

  1. Haha I do that all the time and I'm not pregnant! I think you have a good excuse to indulge a little :)

    ReplyDelete