Thursday, September 29, 2011

Ramblings of a pregnant woman

Ok, so I don't necessarily think I am

"craving"

anything yet...haven't made the hubby run to the store at 2 am for _____.

But there are a list of things that do pop in and out of my head throughout the day that I would enjoy, if you will...
  1. Soda, preferably Dr. Pepper, and by the barrel full in one sitting
  2. sushi, with raw fish...no avocado rolls!
  3. RAW cookie dough...OMG!
  4. Chocolate chip eggos
  5. Bacon, egg and cheese on a salt bagel (I tend to get one every Saturday morning...)
  6. Green tea
  7. a nice glass of wine or a beer to relax after having the week I have had so far... (is it Friday yet?)
  8. sour patch kids...a whole 1 lb bag of 'em
  9. chocolates...most any will do
  10. pizza rolls
  11. chocolate ice cream with sprinkles and the works on top...mmmmm
  12. did I mention sushi?
I am sure there re tons of other things I would "enjoy" but with "baby brain" in full swing I tend to forget most things unless I write them down immediately...

And don't get me wrong, I do indulge in some of these from time to time...but some I cannot..

Although I did find an alcohol free alternative for wine that I thought was delicious!
Check out this site:

http://www.frewines.com/




But, on a happier note, my niece (Lillie) has now changed her name for the baby from Charlie (a girl's name) to Lola

I think Lola is a really cute name!

Guess we will have to see what Baby A is going to be on Oct. 19th...countdown!!

No comments:

Post a Comment