Tuesday, September 6, 2011

14 weeks



Pics taken at 14 weeks, sorry for the iPhone in the mirror ones this week, the hubby is outta town :(
  1. How far along? 14 weeks exactly!
  2. Maternity clothes? Still not yet, but I told my sister I need to "borrow" hers soon :)
  3. Stretch marks? None yet...(hoping this statement stays a "no")
  4. Sleep? Tried out a new technique of pillow stacking a tempur-pedic pillow on top of another pillow and still using a body pillow for between my knees, seemed to help tremendously and my neck doesn't hurt today at all
  5. Best moment last week? My Best Friend visited this past weekend and we got to catch up on life :) I hadn't seen her in MONTHS!, and I guess since it happened this afternoon, another Dr. check-up and hearing the heartbeat thumping away and being relieved that Baby A is still safe and sound and growing well :)
  6. Movement? None yet, hoping for something soon!
  7. Symptoms? Beginning the 2nd trimester today (WOOHOO!) Not as tired and feel more like working out since things don't feel so crummy. Sleeping through the night now which is nice.
  8. Gender? We will find out ASAP (we are scheduled for an ultrasound on Oct. 19th!!)
  9. Labor signs? NOPE
  10. Belly button in/out? Still very in there, no signs of trying to come out yet
  11. What I miss? This week, my husband...he is gone for 3 days for work training and when he left yesterday I thought I was going to cry a river...all night long. Being pregnant and hormonal is not a good thing when your hubby leaves...
  12. Looking forward to? My husband returning!
  13. What's going on with Baby A? (from www.thebump.com)
your baby's the size of a lemon!
At 3.4 inches and 1.5 ounces, he's almost doubled in weight since last week and keeps on growing.
your baby at 14 weeks
  • He's probably sucking his thumb and wiggling his toes in there!
  • His kidneys are making urine, and his liver and spleen are doing their jobs, too.
  • And he's growing lanugo, a thin, peach-fuzz-like hair, all over his body -- it will help him keep warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment