Pics taken at 14 weeks, sorry for the iPhone in the mirror ones this week, the hubby is outta town :(
- How far along? 14 weeks exactly!
- Maternity clothes? Still not yet, but I told my sister I need to "borrow" hers soon :)
- Stretch marks? None yet...(hoping this statement stays a "no")
- Sleep? Tried out a new technique of pillow stacking a tempur-pedic pillow on top of another pillow and still using a body pillow for between my knees, seemed to help tremendously and my neck doesn't hurt today at all
- Best moment last week? My Best Friend visited this past weekend and we got to catch up on life :) I hadn't seen her in MONTHS!, and I guess since it happened this afternoon, another Dr. check-up and hearing the heartbeat thumping away and being relieved that Baby A is still safe and sound and growing well :)
- Movement? None yet, hoping for something soon!
- Symptoms? Beginning the 2nd trimester today (WOOHOO!) Not as tired and feel more like working out since things don't feel so crummy. Sleeping through the night now which is nice.
- Gender? We will find out ASAP (we are scheduled for an ultrasound on Oct. 19th!!)
- Labor signs? NOPE
- Belly button in/out? Still very in there, no signs of trying to come out yet
- What I miss? This week, my husband...he is gone for 3 days for work training and when he left yesterday I thought I was going to cry a river...all night long. Being pregnant and hormonal is not a good thing when your hubby leaves...
- Looking forward to? My husband returning!
- What's going on with Baby A? (from www.thebump.com)
your baby's the size of a lemon!
At 3.4 inches and 1.5 ounces, he's almost doubled in weight since last week and keeps on growing.
your baby at 14 weeks
- He's probably sucking his thumb and wiggling his toes in there!
- His kidneys are making urine, and his liver and spleen are doing their jobs, too.
- And he's growing lanugo, a thin, peach-fuzz-like hair, all over his body -- it will help him keep warm!