Sunday, September 25, 2011

16 wks 5 days



Pics taken at 16 weeks, 5 days
  1. How far along? 16 weeks 5 days
  2. Maternity clothes? still not quite there yet...
  3. Stretch marks? None yet...(hoping this statement stays a "no")
  4. Sleep? still sleeping like a champ
  5. Best moment last week? I guess since 16 wks happened on my hubby's birthday, I will include that with this post...we went to a fabulous dinner at our favorite sushi place...naturally I had avocado rolls and the like, but he enjoyed his delightful favorites along with a beer :)
  6. Movement? None yet...
  7. Symptoms? feeling pretty great :)
  8. Gender? We will find out ASAP (ultrasound on Oct. 19th!!)
  9. Labor signs? NOPE-way too early for that
  10. Belly button in/out? Still very in there
  11. What I miss? not really missing too much right now...things are going pretty smoothly (thank goodness!)
  12. Looking forward to? oddly enough, my chiropractor visit... I haven't been in about 4 weeks and I always seem to feel better after a visit...also hoping to feel some baby movements
  13. What's going on with Baby A? (from www.thebump.com)

your baby's the size of an avocado!
Now, she's about 4.6 inches long and weighs about 3.5 ounces, and she's big enough that your doctor may be able to hear her heartbeat.
your baby at 16 weeks
  • She's listening to your voice, thanks to tiny bones forming in her ears.
  • She's growing hair, lashes and eyebrows.
  • And she's forming taste buds.

No comments:

Post a Comment