Tuesday, September 13, 2011

15 weeks





Pics taken at 15 weeks
  1. How far along? 15 weeks
  2. Maternity clothes? not quite, although I wore a maternity shirt today, it just looked like it swallowed me a bit
  3. Stretch marks? None yet...(hoping this statement stays a "no")
  4. Sleep? sleeping peacefully!
  5. Best moment last week? Getting girly time with my sister (nails, sushi (although nothing raw for me), and Sweet Frog), and seeing a couple of my girls last Thursday for an evening get together AND going to a lake this past weekend and really showing off the "mini-bump" I got going on
  6. Movement? None yet...although I hear this should start in the next few weeks or so
  7. Symptoms? feeling pretty much like a normal person, other than my belly starting to stick out a bit
  8. Gender? We will find out ASAP (ultrasound on Oct. 19th!!)
  9. Labor signs? NOPE-way too early for that
  10. Belly button in/out? Still very in there, no signs of trying to come out yet
  11. What I miss? being able to wear my tank tops, although the temperatures are supposed to drop to about 60 F by the end of the week, so I prolly won't miss them too much longer!
  12. Looking forward to? Girls Night In at my house this weekend, full of movies, gossip, makeovers and wine for the other ladies....and lots of yummy treats and candy-like things! The boys are going on a mountain bike adventure, so us women are gonna bond!
  13. What's going on with Baby A? (from www.thebump.com)

Baby's now the size of a naval orange!
Continuing the march toward normal proportions, baby's legs now out-measure his arms. And, finally, all four limbs have functional joints. Your fetus is squirming and wiggling like crazy down in the womb, though you probably can't feel the movements just yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment