Tuesday, September 10, 2013

A 1 1/2 year old ball of fun!

My daughter Kensington just turned the big 1 1/2 years old on Sept. 6th.
I took her in yesterday for her 18 month check-up
She is still taller than the average kiddo and skinny like a beanstalk
She was 98% height at 34.25"
About 64% weight at 25lbs 4oz

Of course, I took her into daycare afterwards and proceeded to tell her toddler room teacher that her poor arm would quite possibly be sore after her 3 shots...
AND
that's when my sweet girl used her 2 left feet...
ran forward
tripped
and
face
p
l
a
n
t
e
d

Ugh...forget the arm hurting!

Onto bleeding bottom lip which has gotten bigger this morning!

Luckily she is in good spirits and neither her arm nor her lip seem to have her bothered.

She's my tough lil cookie
and I love her so
Dorito Face

Seriously, why are you taking my picture mom?

Get these socks off now please!

I'm 1 1/2 today!

Big grin and bows in!

Like Father like daughter (mouths both gaping open...) <3

Mommy and Kensie

Water play after washing the dog

My little sweetheart!

No comments:

Post a Comment