Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Happy Birthday to my sister!


Ok, I have to post a quick lil thing to my sister...

It's her birthday today and she is pretty darn amazing.

Being the younger sibling I have ALWAYS looked up to her (although I am taller now-ha) and hoped to be more like her, she is phenomenal-
there, said it!

She always seems crazy busy but can be totally laid back and chill.

I can remember back to the days of me being the way "uncool" little sister and wanting to hang out with her and her high school friends (I was THAT middle school girl)...

Now I know we both crave more time together and she is totally there for me in a jam.

So here's to my sister-coolest gal I know...Hope your Birthday was all that and a bag of chips!
(or maybe a Zoo full of animals-jealous-she went there with her 2 munchkins today!)


Big time love to Megan :)
(she's the hot blonde chica in all the pics with me)



No comments:

Post a Comment