Thursday, May 5, 2011

Crazy Bizzy week

Things have been hectic this week!

I have been so caught up in odds and ends every night this week that I have barely had time to think!

I guess things got busier when I got back into sewing this past Sunday. I am in the midst of sewing towels for Mother's Day and also for my sister...hopefully they will like them.
I did bring these into work yesterday and got rave reviews (and even asked where I bought them!-such a compliment since I made them!)

Monday night I had volleyball and witnessed that cute "ask her to the Prom" scene...followed by coming home and working on a towel til 11pm

Tuesday I finally went back to my chiropractor (I have the worst back EVER!) and got re-aligned...you know it's bad when you get told "you may wanna go home and ice your neck/back tonight..." (it was real bad, I still hurt today...but I needed to get this body back to where it should be!)...I also headed to the liquor store to stock up on a bottle and some mini-bottles for this upcoming weekends fun!

Wednesday (last night) I headed out with the girls to do some bachelorette shopping at a few stores. We spent HOURS shopping, talking and gawking at things and finally ended up with some great lil purchases!

Thursday (tonight) I have my coed volleyball and I need to finish packing for the weekend, make at least one full set of towels and try to get in some quality time with the hubby and dog (since I leave tomorrow and won't be back til Sunday night)

Friday-off to Atlantic City for a really fun bachelorette weekend! This should be loads of fun with some of my fav gals of all time! I will be sure to take lots of pictures (or have someone take tons) and try to post some...but no promises!

I get back Sunday afternoon/evening and have to gear myself up for the work week and volleyball! Hopefully my body can handle this!

In saying all this, it feels like time has been flying by! I have no clue where April went...how is it May already! My goodness. I think I need an extra 24 hours in my days just to get some stuff accomplished...maybe things will quiet down a bit next week so I can finish things up (probably not, but a girl can hope!)

Serenity Now...(thinking of the beach...always calms me down...)

1 comment:

  1. Ouch, I hope your back feels better soon!!
    The weekend sounds like it's going to be amazing, I can't wait to read about it!!

    ReplyDelete