Sunday, May 29, 2011

Mount Vernon


Yesterday I went to Mount Vernon with my family...

My sister and her kids were pumped Mike and I came (I was pretty pumped too!)

We got there a little after lunch time and stayed til it closed down

I will let the pictures speak for themselves...






Despite pouring rain, at the sight of Mount Vernon, Corbin was SOO excited (I was so happy to be there and be a part of that :)

Mount Vernon from afar




What a backyard view...jealous much?


Beautiful arches and lovely flowers
Lillie and I

Me and the hubbie :)

Mike playing around with the kiddos

sweet ride



I kinda love this pic of Megan and the kids...wish I had zoomed in a bit...



GOATS!



stroller cruisin'

16 sided barn

Playing dress up before we leave


We had a blast and finished the day off eating some dinner before we left and headed back to our pooch Channing.

Can't wait for the next adventure!

1 comment: