Tuesday, December 27, 2011

30 weeks!! 70 days to go



Pics taken at 30 weeks

  1. How far along? 30 wks
  2. Maternity clothes? maternity...but I do enjoy yoga/sweats a lot too
  3. Stretch marks? still no :)
  4. Sleep? sleeping like a log ever since I got my wonderful tempur pedic pillow from my sister-in-law!
  5. Best moment last week? spending time with family over the Christmas holiday
  6. Movement? felt her first hiccups tonight, but she still has her crazy wiggly moments
  7. Symptoms? linea negra, leg/toe cramps, upper back pain, crazy dreams
  8. Gender? Baby girl...Kensington!!
  9. Labor signs? nothing!
  10. Belly button in/out? pretty out there, but this thing tends to change depending on if I am sitting or standing...more out when I sit
  11. What I miss? being able to be on my feet for long times without having my feet hurt and my upper back start to feel some pain
  12. Looking forward to? spending this next week OFF from work and with my husband...doing whatever we want!
  13. What's going on with Baby A? (from www.thebump.com)
your baby at 30 weeks
  • His skin is getting smoother.
  • But his brain is getting wrinklier -- to make way for all that essential brain tissue.
  • He's now strong enough to grasp a finger!

No comments:

Post a Comment