Pics taken at 27 wks
(wore a tight tank top just to get the full bump effect!)
- How far along? 27 wks
- Maternity clothes? maternity everything, for the most part (a sparse regular t-shirt here and there if I'm feeling like it though)
- Stretch marks? still no :)
- Sleep? after a Holiday party staying up til 2 am, I slept like a log!
- Best moment last week? registering for baby shower, Holiday party with friends and catching up!
- Movement? wiggle machine!
- Symptoms? linea negra, itchy belly, feeling like I fill up with smaller meals (eaten throughout the day), some slight back pains...may need to go for another massage and chiropractic appointment!
- Gender? Baby girl...Kensington!!
- Labor signs? nothing!
- Belly button in/out? seems to be out except for the very middle, still quite odd!
- What I miss? soda, I have been trying to be better since I had some issues and needed to get some more calcium...so I have been chugging milk and OJ with calcium in it lately (along with oh so yummy water!)
- Looking forward to? Christmastown at Busch Gardens this Saturday with family! Should be really nice
- What's going on with Baby A? (from www.thebump.com)
your baby at 27 weeks
- She's practicing inhaling and exhaling with her rapidly developing lungs.
- It's official: Baby's showing brain activity! And her brain will keep on getting more complex.