Tuesday, December 20, 2011

29 weeks, 11 more to go!



Pics taken at 29 weeks

  1. How far along? 29 wks
  2. Maternity clothes? maternity, but still a regular t-shirt every once in a while
  3. Stretch marks? still no :)
  4. Sleep? been amazing recently, thank goodness
  5. Best moment last week? well, since this includes today, finding out I PASSED MY GLUCOSE TEST!!!!  (all that horribleness of yesterday is now worth it in my mind)
  6. Movement? crazy crazy wiggly machine...with a few punches and jabs to keep me in line
  7. Symptoms? linea negra, itchy belly, less back pain, still more pressure due to growing baby
  8. Gender? Baby girl...Kensington!!
  9. Labor signs? nothing!
  10. Belly button in/out? kinda flat...is that even an option?!?
  11. What I miss? what I was missing was indulging in sweets, thinking I should go ahead and begin parting with my beloved sweets...but, that's a thing of the past now!  This girl is enjoying her sweets over the holidays :)
  12. Looking forward to? Holiday break, which will begin for me tomorrow once I finish work...then I don't go back to work til Tuesday Jan. 3rd!  This means lots of family time, celebrating and also getting things done for Kensington (visiting day cares and doing in home projects...tiling the guest bath, etc.)
  13. What's going on with Baby A? (from www.thebump.com)

Your baby's the size of a squash!
Baby already measures about 15.2 to 16.7 inches long. Right now, we weighs about 2.5 to 3.8 pounds but he's still got a ways to go -- can you believe he'll triple in weight before birth?



your baby at 29 weeks
  • He's getting a little cramped in there, since he's growing so fast. But you probably already realize that, since you're getting all those jabs and kicks.
  • He's growing white fat deposits under his skin, and his energy is surging because of it.
  • Feel a subtle twitch? It might be baby hiccupping.




No comments:

Post a Comment