Wednesday, December 14, 2011

28 weeks 1 day...83 days to go!




Pics taken at 28 wks, 1 day
  1. How far along? 28 wks 1 day
  2. Maternity clothes? maternity, but still a regular t-shirt every once in a while
  3. Stretch marks? still no :)
  4. Sleep? haven't had too many issues here (thank goodness!)
  5. Best moment last week? getting our stroller/car seat/bassinet combo...of course the color we wanted wasn't available in store, so we are still waiting to have all this in hand, but the hubby and I are super stoked about our travel system!
  6. Movement? wiggle machine!
  7. Symptoms? linea negra, itchy in general, bad back pains yesterday (remedied with my chiropractic appointment :) , and some issues with walking and feeling like I can't do anything "fast" since Kensi weighs over 2lbs so she puts more pressure on my body!
  8. Gender? Baby girl...Kensington!!
  9. Labor signs? nothing!
  10. Belly button in/out? same old weird belly button
  11. What I miss? being able to workout the way I used to
  12. Looking forward to? a relaxing weekend, no plans so far, but hanging out with the mister will be very nice!
  13. What's going on with Baby A? (from www.thebump.com)

1 comment:

  1. yay! baby!!!!! I have to show you the pict of us from winter party. It looks like I am doing phantom hand!

    oxo

    ReplyDelete