Tuesday, January 24, 2012

34 weeks! Getting closer!!







Pics taken at 34 weeks


  1. How far along? 34 wks
  2. Maternity clothes? maternity clothing
  3. Stretch marks? not one, thankfully!
  4. Sleep? with being sick ALL last week, a few problems, but only since I was sick...couldn't breathe and was coughing...
  5. Best moment last week?having hubby cuddle me and rub my back when I had a mini-melt down on Sunday morning...I was feeling horrible and he made me feel like everything would be ok...he is the bestest!
  6. Movement? not as many big jabs and kicks (I am sure she is running out of room)...but more the "alien in my belly" look as she maneuvers around and I feel like I can see her every movement!
  7. Symptoms? since I was mostly laying around all last week, not as many issues....linea negra,
  8. Gender? Baby girl...Kensington!!
  9. Labor signs? not yet...
  10. Belly button in/out? Out...
  11. What I miss?being well...nothing like being a sick preggo lady...I can't really take any meds or prefer to not take anything since I don't want her to get the effects either...so I have been sturggling with a cold for a week now...SOOOO much rest, oj, water and healthy foods like soups and stuff...I am getting there...s.l.o.w.l.y....
  12. Looking forward to? THE BABY SHOWER!!!  This coming Saturday with a bunch of friends and family!  Should be really fun since we are having a co-ed shower!  Hubby gets to enjoy all the fun too!
  13. What's going on with Baby A? (from www.thebump.com)


your baby at 34 weeks


  • He's recognizing and reacting to simple songs, if you're singing them. (If you're not, start! He may find them soothing after birth.)
  • He's also urinating about a pint a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment