Saturday, January 7, 2012

New Year and resolution

This New Year was very low key compared to past celebrations.

We went out to dinner with a few friends at a Thai restaurant we had never been to before...The food was phenomenal, and I would definitely go back.  Luckily I had leftovers since my stomach can't hold as much as it used to with this baby girl taking up more room each day!

We then all strolled down the street to see the lights, sounds and crazy people walking around.  It was nuts!  We headed back towards our cars and our friends decided to get some dessert for later at Sweet Frog.  If you have never been to one of these places, you must try!  So many flavors and every possible topping...delicious!

My husband and I headed back home to watch some tv and wait up for the New Year to roll in...I wasn't sure I would make it-but I did!

Got my New Year's kiss and then passed out in bed...




I am such a party animal!

No comments:

Post a Comment