Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The 35:35 of pregnancy!




Pics taken at 35 weeks


  1. How far along? 35 wks (this means I am 35 weeks and have 35 days left to go!!)
  2. Maternity clothes? maternity clothing
  3. Stretch marks?still none, feeling very lucky
  4. Sleep?hmm, well, let's just say that I have some knots in my back and they prevent me form getting comfy...then I just tend to wake up at 5:30 for no reason...it's all good though, I look at is as preparation for when baby girl arrives...there probably will be little to no sleep!
  5. Best moment last week?  Multiple baby showers!  I will have to post on this when I get a chance and get things nestled into her room...but each of our works and also a friends/family one that was planned out!
  6. Movement?still alien baby...maybe even worse if possible...it's is crazy when I lay on my side on the couch and look down...I literally think I see the outline of her foot push up and then graze my belly, then disappear...hopefully these are just her love kicks and not saying something like "mommy, I hate that Cinnabon you just fed me!"
  7. Symptoms? linea negra,swelling in ankles and some in hands -->getting harder to wear my rings :(, Braxton Hicks are back in effect, back issues (hoping a massage on Saturday will fix this!)
  8. Gender? Baby girl...Kensington!!
  9. Labor signs? other than my Braxton Hicks...no real labor signs
  10. Belly button in/out? Out...
  11. What I miss?  seeing my feet while standing and looking down, laying around comfortably, being able to give myself a pedicure, shaving my legs with ease (when you get that big belly in the way, it makes things a lot harder!)
  12. Looking forward to? getting to see family again this coming weekend as we celebrate my cousin's sons' 1st birthday!  Oh and little Matthew is THE cutest!!  Can't wait to spoil him!
  13. What's going on with Baby A? (from www.thebump.com)

Growing, growing, growing. Yup, baby and you. You’ve reached 35 weeks, and your uterus has grown about 1,000 times its original size, a number that might sound exaggerated to everyone else -- but to you it probably feels more like a million. You can expect to gain about a half-pound a week before birth, and baby’s beefing up, too. At 35 weeks, some moms-to-be feel like they have a ton of stuff left to do before baby’s arrival. Others can barely wait for baby to make his debut. Either way, try not to stress. Baby will show up when he’s ready, and he won’t care if you haven’t checked every little detail off your list.


Your baby's the size of a butternut squash! 
He's about 17.2 to 18.7 inches. From here on out, he won't get much longer, but he's plumping up. He's now about 4.2 to 5.8 pounds, and he'll put on a pound or more of baby fat before birth.

your baby at 35 weeks
  • Now, his hearing is fully developed, and he responds best to high-pitched noises.
  • If it's a boy, his testes have probably fully descended.

No comments:

Post a Comment