Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Only 7 weeks left...33 weeks officially!








Pics taken at 33 weeks


  1. How far along? 33 wks
  2. Maternity clothes? maternity clothing
  3. Stretch marks? still no :)
  4. Sleep?no problems here...I will swear it's the wonderful Tempur pedic pillow my sister-in-law got me!
  5. Best moment last week? spending this past long weekend doing NOTHING (well, until Monday when hubby was working and I washed clothing ALL day and got the house cleaned up)
  6. Movement?  she moves so much/all the time that I would almost swear she is taking 5 hour energy shots or Red Bull for all that energy!
  7. Symptoms? linea negra, upper back pain,  pelvic pressure,some swelling although not as bad as before
  8. Gender? Baby girl...Kensington!!
  9. Labor signs? not yet...
  10. Belly button in/out? Out...yea, it's way out
  11. What I miss? this may sound weird, but wearing socks with my shoes...I have slip ons and boots that I wear, but to prevent/minimize swelling I have to forgo the socks that now cut off circulation to my feet...yowza!
  12. Looking forward to?infant/child CPR class on Thursday night...one more thing to better prepare us for parenthood and any possible crazy mishaps that may occur
  13. What's going on with Baby A? (from www.thebump.com)



Baby's now the size of a honeydew!
Things are heating up inside as well: Baby may grow up to a full inch this week alone, and his brain is developing like crazy. Pretty soon, he'll be able to coordinate breathing with sucking and swallowing. Also, his bones are hardening, and he's started to keep his eyes open when he's awake.









No comments:

Post a Comment