Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Getting old


You know, I love volleyball with a passion...kinda maybe a bit obsessed with it...But I am coming to realize that I can't do "tournament" nights anymore.

I played last night off and on from 6:45 til about 11pm.

I

am

so

exhausted

My body was screaming at me this morning to NOT get outta bed.

Would a sick day be in order...I wish!

I sure do feel like my body is sick...aches, pains and scrapes from hitting the floor last night.

But I just can't get enough, seems crazy, I know EXACTLY what playing that long in one night does to me and how I feel the next morning all day long...sigh

But, guess what!?!?

I get to do it ALL over again this coming Thursday with my coed team...sweet!

My women's team did make it to the finals anyways, so it was all worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment