Monday, April 11, 2011

Craving


I got home from volleyball tonight (finished up at 9pm after having split games at 6 and 8pm)...and of course I was hungry for something...

No, take that back.

I was

CRAVING

for something.

Not something good for me, although I ate string cheese (calcium!) prior to making some cookies...

Yes, I made chocolate chip cookies the Pillsbury way at 9pm.

They were OH SO delicious and I probably could have eaten a platter full of them.

I make them a special way so that the outside is a hard crust but the middle is essentially warmed over goo...oh man, so goood!

So, I proceeded to plop on the couch and then eat this yummy display along with some milk :)



I feel so much better!

1 comment:

  1. I love baking biscuits, it's so therapeutic :) Plus the dough is amazing!

    Those cookies look soooo good, you are definitely a much better cook than me! xoxo

    ReplyDelete