Friday, April 8, 2011

It's Finally Friday!


I MADE IT!

This was a loooong and busy week.

Although my lab was super empty due to them being at a conference I was left with tons to do (which basically equates to-->I was still running around, coming in early and staying late!)

I was also super busy every evening!

I had volleyball with my women's open league Monday night

Tuesday I made my way to my chiropractic appointment (thank goodness) and also to the tailor to pick up an item I had the zipper fixed on...

Wed. I went to the Picasso exhibit at the VMFA followed by a drink and nibbles at Franklin Inn with my ladies

Thursday I had my co-ed volleyball league and stayed around to drink some beers and chat afterward

And now, we reach Friday!!!

HAPPY FRIDAY TO ALL!

I am especially happy on this happy Friday since Mike takes his big engineering test tomorrow (so now I may not have to cook as much and can actually spend time with him...no more studying!) AND my sister comes in town tomorrow morning!

Zing

I am stoked, I haven't had girl time with my sis in a while!

So, as I stare at this clock and will it to hurry up and be quitting time, I wish you all a great Friday and a wonderful weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment