Sunday, April 3, 2011

Creative Sunday


I was feeling a bit lazy today but decided to give my hand another shot at trying some different candles out since the last couple times had been successful...

I bought a new mold (heart shaped) and some stackable candle templates (circle shaped)...

Here's how it went...
I bought new color and scents, so I tried out blue and lavender


I set out the empty tray templates


Filled them with the wax



Waited to pop them out, and then heated the needle, pushed that through the center to make a hole and threaded the wick through

And eventually ended up with a stack!


I then had leftover wax and made a small heart shaped candle with what was left...


Channing was also feeling lazy, but did not seem phased by my new artistic endeavors...he's a hard to please doggie some days!

2 comments:

  1. That's so cool! I love the blue, it looks so pretty :) How do you make candles? I have always wanted to try it.
    Cute dog too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute puppy!

    And those candles are very cool!

    ReplyDelete