Tuesday, April 12, 2011

WTH?

So as I arrived at work this morning and parked my car in the usual spot, I noticed a few extra cars that are not normally in the area...

Let's just say it was the local news and local newspaper vehicles.

As I got outta my car and started heading up the 1/2 mile hike (or so it feels) to my workplace, I noticed a lot of uniformed people with walkie talkies and the like.

WTH?

I have no idea what is going on in the parking lot across the street, but my co-worker said that when she arrived, she was directed to park in A Lot (my lot) instead of C lot (the one where the mysterious stuff is happening).

Of course, now I have a birds eye view.

Sitting at my desk I can see tons more people standing around out there and things are roped off and taped off and...what happened?!?!

I feel like I am doing the equivalent of "rubbernecking" in a car...luckily I am sitting in work not operating any type of vehicle and slowing people down (as always happens).

I still can't even tell what happened, if anything major, like some crime. It doesn't appear that there are any ambulances/fire trucks...just some cops and other university personnel.

Maybe someone famous is coming?!?

I wish I knew, I will be wondering and peeking ("rubbernecking") all day long...hopefully I can figure it out and let you know too.

In the meantime, the suspense is killing me!


No comments:

Post a Comment