Monday, March 28, 2011

I need a fast forward button



Some days I wish I could just push "Fast Forward" and get through my work day much faster so I can come home and relax, enjoy time with Mike and the dog...but also have the energy to enjoy time with them.



I tend to get home and feel super exhausted from the work day with not much energy left to do anything other than sitting on the couch (which is not good!)



It would also be nice to have a rewind button for the stupid things I say/do and regret once they have been done...

Or a pause button to hold onto those moments that you don't want to let go of and that happen so quickly...



Wouldn't it be nice?!?


2 comments:

  1. I think that we need to work on inventing something like that asap! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey also I nominated you for a blog award, check out the details on my page :) No pressure to do it, but wanted to let you know how much I like your blog! xoxo

    ReplyDelete