Friday, March 11, 2011

Pretty sure I just talked to Kip...on the phone...at work...

Don't know if you have ever seen the movie Napoleon Dynamite (my kinda humor)...and if not, stop reading, go rent and then read this blog at a later time...

I'm talking about this guy...Kip!

Except, naturally I didn't really talk to him on the phone...but the IT guy who just called at work sounds EXACTLY like Kip...

Basically if I could close my eyes and hear this guy talk while standing in front of me, I may actually think I am in the Napoleon Dynamite movie if he were to speak a line...like "I'm training to become a cage fighter"...or "LaFawnduh is *the* best thing that has ever happened to me. I'm 100% positive she's my soul mate. Don't worry Napoleon, I'm sure there's a babe out there for you too. Peace out."


It's horrible, but I wanted to laugh at the fact that Kip was on the other end of the phone...Kinda made my Friday (HAPPY FRIDAY ALL!)



Anyways, Vote for Pedro!


No comments:

Post a Comment