Wednesday, March 16, 2011

That lil jingle!


Nothing makes me happier than hearing that little jingle...

The sound coming from it is unmistakable...

It comes around when it gets warmer outside and makes people of all ages happy...especially me!

I THOUGHT I heard it the other day while I was working around the house, but clearly thought I was just hearing things...Little did I know, I must have been right since I heard those same distinct tunes blaring once again around my neighborhood...and boy did I grin and act like a 5 year old all over again!

I'm sure you are wondering, what the heck is this girl talking about??!!?

I'll give you a few more hints...

Typically small children go crazy and start screaming at their parents...
You can't help but smile when you hear it coming...
Swarming can occur on hot summer days...
Things can get pretty messy if you don't hurry up!
The contents can cool you down in a heart beat...
Beware of a brain freeeeze!

Ok, if you haven't guessed by now, I am clearly talking about...

THE ICE CREAM TRUCK!

The one that jingles its way around my neighborhood (I feel SO lucky) resembles this one below.




I wish it was more like this one (I have an affinity toward PINK things!)


Check out that lightening bolt going through it...snazzy!

And I completely forgot to mention that I am also addicted to ice cream, no matter what the weather! (So I wish the ice cream truck came around year round!)

No comments:

Post a Comment