Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Why didn't I just stay home in bed?


It's been one of *those* days here at work...

Let me remind you that I work in a laboratory so that the following may make a bit more sense...

For starters I knew that today was going to be hectic^max with tons of experiments to complete and I would most likely be running around the lab (literally) like a chicken with my head cut off...

I had 3 big mishaps today which included:

1) spilling a sample, luckily (I guess you could call it luck) I still had about 1/2 left and was able to complete that experiment
2) I broke a part of a machine I needed to use, so I had to do some crafty handwork and take pieces from another broken machine to fix one so I could finish this task up
3) The biggest doozy of them all happened in the afternoon (this procedure took me from 7:45am til about 2pm)...when I mis-labled tubes = re-do tomorrow! YAY, fun times

I was about a minute from walking out of work...can you do that? (most likely get fired!)
Or better yet, just sprawling out on the floor kicking and screaming in my tantrum like a 2 year old for all to see...maybe that would have been better...

I think I should have known today was going to be bad since I was almost having a bit of
deja vu...

I was walking up the hill to work and literally saw the same person at about the same place in 2 instances...I know this can happen since lots of people work/go to school in the area I am, but 2 days in a row...and at the EXACT spot as yesterday?!? craziness! It's never happened to me yet and I have been walking that hill almost 3 years now...

So, I probably should have just stayed home on this un-sunshiney Wednesday and watched tv in bed all day and snuggled up with this cute pup...(Ok, Channing isn't that little anymore, but gosh darn isn't he cute...makes my day a bit better!)






No comments:

Post a Comment